Fantasy Baseball: 2 Start Pitchers: Week of 4/4/11
1. Clayton Kershaw (@COL, @SD) – Dominated in primetime in opener vs. Giants, his one issue control, looked to be in control, with only one walk
2. CC Sabathia (MIN, @BOS) – Rivalry game late in the week vs. Red Sox where you never know what will happen, but CC vs. the Twins is a good bet.
3. Yovani Gallardo (ATL, CHC) – He’s back in Miller Park, and after a quality start in the Great American SMALLpark in Cincy. Expect him to continue his good starts.
4. Anibal Sanchez (WAS, @HOU) – He’s facing the Astros & Nationals, enough said.
5. Cole Hamels (NYM, @ATL) – He was 0-4 last year vs. the Mets, only reason he’s not ranked higher.
1. Erik Bedard (@TEX, CLE) – Take advantage of him while he’s healthy, longshot to play the entire season
2. Chris Young (@PHI, WAS) – A slight risk coming off injury, but expect a good year in Citi Field, and Phils bats aren’t as good as they’ve been in past years.
3. Gavin Floyd (@KC, TB) – Floyd going against the Royals and slow start Rays looks good to me.
4. Dallas Braden (@TOR, @MIN) – Did people forget about his no-hitter?
5. James McDonald (@STL, COL) – A sleeper pick this year from a few experts on the bigger sites. He is coming off injury in the spring and will have a limited pitch count, but might be worth picking up and storing for later.
This is the first week, so the information is bare, but let me know how you like the format for future postings by commenting or via twitter @EightGamesBack